Beauty Products For Spring

     One of my favorite things to do every season is to switch out some of the products that I have in my makeup bag. Now that it has been feeling a lot like Spring, I thought it was the best time to do this. 


     Obviously, the best way to present this was to make a video so that I could better describe the products, but I'll put some pictures of the products below, so you can get a better look at what I show in the video.

Products Mentioned:

AG Hair Texture Kit



Powder Blushes

(L) Hikari blush in Tango (R) Sephora blush in Orange Pop
Cream Blushes

(L) MAC Casual Colour Lip and Cheek Colour in Relaxation (R) Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Pale Pink

Lip Products and Makeup Brush

Brush is the Contour Brush from the Real Techniques Core Collection Lipsticks: (Top) Rimmel Colour Rush in Lady Marmalade (Bottom) Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in  Showy

Bronzer

Tarte Bronzer in Park Ave Princess

Nail Polish

(L) OPI Nail Polish in "Do You Take Lei Away?" (R) OPI Nail Polish in "Rich Girls & Po-Boys"
Swatches

(L) Rimmel Colour Rush in Lady Marmalade (R) Revlon Colorburst in  Showy

(L-R) MAC-Relaxation, Bobbi Brown-Pale Pink, Sephora-Orange Pop, Hikari- Tango

   I hope you have a great weekend and I'll talk to you soon!


~Genesis<3




   

No comments