Life After SPP


     Hello! So, as you can probably imagine, the last couple days I've been busy trying to adjust to being a normal person. I didn't plan out this week's blog posts as well as I could have, so here we are... But, there were definitely a couple things going through my mind, and I figured I could write about that for today's post. 

     First thing, adjusting from a schedule where studying is all I would do to not having a plan at all was quite weird for the first couple days. I didn't really know what to do with myself. It's like going from 100 to 0 real quick (high-five if you got where I was going with that;)), and that can be rather confusing. I've mostly been getting myself a bit more organized, spending quality time with family, and of course thinking about what I would like to do with this blog...that latter portion leads us to the next section.

     Second, Medical school is a month away! I can't even begin to tell you how surreal it feels to know that I am exceptionally close to initiating the genesis of my career. I've honestly worked my butt off to get exactly where I am right now, and although I'm very hard on myself most times, I've been rather proud of this moment. Most importantly, I am excited to share it with you guys! I don't know who follows me (Other than my best friends Megan and G. Hey dolls!), but I want you guys to see what this journey is like, as much as I can. I've been thinking about how much I'd like to share, as you can understand that this is very personal for me, and how much it's safe to share. I know other med bloggers that have posted where they go to school, but I don't personally know how that has impacted them. I can tell you that I attend one of two medical schools located in the Illinois Medical District of Chicago, but I think we shall stop there (if you've been reading my other posts, you'll be able to figure it out).  What my hopes for the future of the blog (the medical portions at least) are to share how my experience is going, what I've been learning, and how I cope with it all. I doubt it will be a glamorous experience, but that's medicine for you.

     Lastly, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who happens to take the time to check out my blog. I know at this point it's my fledgling brainchild, but the excitement I feel when I see my view count increase keeps me going. If there's anything that people would love to hear from me, I say either leave me a comment here or do so on Instagram. This will always be one of my creative outlets, but I also want it to be helpful. So, suggest away! 

     I hope everyone has been having a great start to their week! I apologize that this post is brief, but I will talk to you guys soon!

~Genesis<3

No comments