Medical School Haul


     With the beginning of my Pre-Mat Program coming up, I've been picking up some things to take to school with me. I filmed a video showing a couple of the school things I will be bringing along. The video will be linked below, but I also wanted to list/link the items mentioned for you (or if I can't find them, I will link something similar:)).


Items Mentioned


   


Kate Spade New York Renny Drive 13'' Laptop Sleeve

 (The one I have seems to be unavailable online, but I shall link another one! It has super cute seahorses!)




Kate Spade Renny Drive Phone Case

This one I can't find online either, but I found this one that matches the seahorse laptop sleeve!

Recollections Personal Size Planner in Gold Stripe

I believe they only sell these in store, but the Heidi Swapp one is available online and looks pretty similar to the one that I purchased.



Ombre Spiral Notebook

I couldn't find anything similar, but Poppin has some really cute, simple ones.


Tommy Hilfiger Canvas Striped Tote

I couldn't find anything like what I had, but this one might work if you just want a lightweight canvas tote. It doesn't have a zipper section, though. Proceed with caution!

I hope you guys enjoy the video. Have a great weekend and I will talk to you soon!

~Genesis<3

No comments